Rock Gaming Acquires Greektown Casino and Hotel
One of the biggest names within the gaming industry is about to acquire a new addition to its portfolio. It was announced that Rock Gaming will form a partnership to oversee the running of the Greektown Casino and Hotel in Detroit. This will provide Rock Gaming and its affiliated companies with the majority control in all assets that are related to this casino and hotel.
Plans for Greektown Casino and HotelAccording to CEO Mr. M. Mullen, this new partnership is expected to increase the impact of the hotel and casino on the Detroit area. It is a major casino redevelopment that will also increase the amount of real estate in the city. The city of Detroit can look forward to an improvement in their entertainment area, with the extensions and increased operations.
About Rock GamingRock Gaming is no stranger to the casino gaming world. It was responsible for developing two large casinos in Ohio. They have also entered a partnership with Caesars Entertainment to oversee development of the new Horseshoe Casino in Cincinnati. The developments by Rock Gaming has not only increased the entertainment industry in each city, but it has increased each city’s cultural attractions. Rock Gaming is also the proud owner of the horseracing tracks, Turfway Park in Kentucky and Thistledown located in Cleveland.
USA legislation News
- New Jersey Approves Online Gambling Bill August 24, 2020
- Hawaii is to Reintroduce an Online Gaming Bill August 24, 2020
- State by State Sports Betting Report February 27, 2019
- Online Gambling by September 30, in Delaware August 20, 2017
- Harrah's Wants Federal Internet Gambling Laws August 20, 2017
- CommerceEndorsement of Casino Gambling in Texas August 20, 2017
- Pressure Increases to Stop New Jersey Sports Gaming August 20, 2017
- Pennsylvania Gaming Act Amend Includes Online Gambling August 20, 2017