They traveled across the mighty seas in search of treasures to be found in new lands and battle for it no matter what it took. Now it’s your chance to live like the mighty Vikings and let your good luck rule the remote lands across the seas and all the riches it can provide. Go back in time and get ready to explore the great days of the Vikings and listen to the commanding music that will make you want to charge into battle and take what’s yours.
- Now’s your chance to win it all in true Viking style when you play this animated 3D video slots game with 5 reels and 30 paylines from Betsoft Gaming.
- Time for you to prepare for an adventure of a lifetime and enter new frontiers; for now you are a Viking and you must be brave and fight for what is yours.
- Once you land at this game you’ll see a video of a legendary Viking ship sailing in a stormy seas. This will put you in the mood for the game that will bring you treasures.
- When you arrive on land you’ll see the game interface is made of stone and set on a remote island with a female Viking named Amma as your host.
- Along the top and in the trees is the sound on/off switch and in the middle is the Viking Age Logo. To the right you’ll see the view pays button and that will show you everything this game has to offer.
- The columns are made from ancient Viking statues on either side with masks at the top. On the columns are the paylines all the way from the top to the bottom.
- Along the bottom and in stone are the choose coin size selection buttons, bet per line, select lines, spin and the maximum bet spin. There’s an information scroll on the left below the reels, balance indicator, credits, and bet amount.
- The animated 3D reels are full of the Viking characters and symbols you’d expect on a classic game like this with the drums beating with every spin.
- With so many features like free spins, multipliers, bonuses and jackpots you know you have landed on the ultimate slots game of battle.
Charge ahead and win playing Viking Age Slots
The battle for riches has begun and the Vikings are coming with you. On the reels you'll see a Blond Viking, Axe, Viking tomb, Red Haired Viking, Sailing Ship, a Viking Helmut, Viking Girl and Shield. There are three scatters, the Viking Helmut, Girl and Arm wrestling symbol. The graphics are big and bold and full of animations every time you spin, but it’s the features that will keep adding the credits for you to win. You can pick the coin sizes starting at 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.25, 0.50 and $1.00.
- The minimum wager is one coin and the maximum is 150 coins. You’ll really enjoy the main features in this game like the Runestone Doors click me feature.
- Just get 3 or more Viking Helmut symbols and you will trigger this feature. Amma will walk up to the runes engraved on the wall and go ahead and select one.
- Once clicked, a runstone door will open and then it will reveal Instant Bonus credits, Free Spins, or an instant bonus round. The treasures almost all yours when you win the Multiplier Free Spins feature.
- Here all you have to do is get 3 or more Amma symbols on the reels and you will trigger this feature. It is during this bonus round that the line indicators are pulled away and it reveals 3 multiplier spinners on both sides of the reels.
- The reels will then spin and the multiplier spinners will also turn and stop the random numbers. At this point, if the paylines touches 2 matching multiplier spinners then that will be multiplied by the amount indicated on the spinners.
- Now you’re ready for the Coin Toss Arm Wrestling Bonus Round. If you get three or more Wrestling symbols on the reels you will trigger this second screen bonus round. Here is where you get to choose Erik or Elgrimm and select who you think will with the arm wrestling contest.
- Then once you select your favorite Viking it will be time for you to call the head or tails on the coin toss. All you have to do is guess correctly and the Viking you choose will win a little bit more. When the Viking wins the first three coin tosses, he wins.
- If you picked the right coins, you collect the prizes and head back to the main game.