For all of the US players who were saddened to hear that eWalletXpress pulled out of the US market , we have some wonderful news for you! All our Vegas Technology casinos are now accepting eChecks as an alternative funding option. This is not only great news, but adds yet another viable option for our US players.
Who are the eCheck Casinos?You’ll be happy to learn that Crazy Slots Casino , Grand Vegas Casino , and OnlineVegas Casino as well as eight other Vegas Technology casinos are accepting this payment method.
How Does eCheck Work?Think of an eCheck as a virtual check that you can use to fund your casino account. Basically, you fill out the required banking information and when you are ready to join any one of our three eCheck casinos, you imply fill in the information asked for and you can fund your account in a safe, secure, and very easy way. The minimum amount required is $50, and the maximum amount is $1500.
As Easy as Pie!I personally have used eChecks online and it is one of the easiest methods to buy merchandise or deposit money into your casino account. For US players, this is another alternative payment option that will make your online gaming experience an enjoyable one from start to finish. If you have been trying to join an eCheck casino that welcomes US players, now you can!
- Vegas Wild Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 26, 2020
- New USA Friendly Casinos August 20, 2020
- DuckyLuck Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 6, 2020
- Live Chat at TwoUp Casino July 20, 2020
- Planet 7 OZ Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 12, 2020
- Slots Villa Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes June 24, 2020
- Silver Edge Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes June 23, 2020
- Grand Vegas Casino August 24, 2020
- PlayCroco Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes July 22, 2020
- High Country Casino No Deposit Codes July 22, 2020