Online Gambling Revenues Grow by 13% for 888
Industry leader 888 Holdings is the latest to have recorded strong financial results in 2012. 999 holdings announced it annual revenues were close to 13% with a staggering $376 million. This incredible growth can be attributed to the recently regulated Italian and Spanish gaming market together with the increased popularity of the mobile devices platforms. 888 Holdings CEO, Brian Mattingley said that the company has begin the year strongly and that they were very confident of the future growth for the company. The final quarter of 2012 revenue growth was 7% compared to the corresponding period the year before. There was a very impressive growth of poker and casino customers, with 520,000 at fourth quarter of 2012 compared to 478.000 in the last quarter of 2011.
A multitude of platformsPlayers familiar with 888 Holdings will be aware that the company has been successful with their mobile platforms where their customers are able to access all of them on one single account. The company operates online casinos, poker rooms, online sportsbooks, online games sites and live dealer casinos and different table games. Gamblers who use a mobile platform are well catered for with 888 Mobile where users of mobile apps have access to blackjack, roulette, slots games all suitable for different smart phones that include iPhone and Android.
- Rival Slots at Crazy Luck Casino November 6, 2020
- Grand Vegas Casino August 24, 2020
- New USA Friendly Casinos August 20, 2020
- Bodog Live Dealer Casino August 5, 2020
- Slots.LV Bonuses July 22, 2020
- The New Mobile Lobby Is Now Live at Raging Bull Casino July 22, 2020
- Live Chat at TwoUp Casino July 20, 2020
- Reasons to consider playing online May 7, 2020
- Ignition Casino - Awesome Highlights December 27, 2019
- Secretive Posh Casino December 27, 2019